Thursday, June 23, 2011

As promised, update & pictures!

I've really been enjoying my time off.  This is my first year to really experience "summer vacation."  In the past, the school I work at was on a year round schedule.  So we'd work 3 months, get a month off.  I actually really feel like it's...SUMMER!  Besides being excited about Olivia's upcoming debut, I've just been enjoying being home...WITH the kids (SSSSOOOO miss them when I'm at work)....with Tim....getting stuff done around the house...working in my garden, and just enjoy being home.  OH!  Almost forgot (not really), I'm also getting ready for Nathan's Spiderman Bash for his 2nd Birthday.  We're having his birthday the Saturday before 4th of July, just in case Olivia comes early.  I'm kinda hoping she'll be a little late.  My maternity leave starts the day she's born, regardless of whether or not I'm off for the summer.  So, the closer she comes to when I have to go back the work, the longer I'll be able to "stay home" with her.  We shall see.  Well, as promised, here are some pictures of what we've been up to lately...

Teacher Fair
 Fun in the Bounce House
 Tim grilling his Polish sausages for Father's Day
(We had Tim's parents and mine over.)
 Happy Father's Day
 Building Forts
 Working on the backyard..
...irises...
 Tomatoes flourishing....should have a crop in about a month.
 My baby lime tree...so excited it's bearing fruit!
 Fun in the pool
 Trying to keep Nathan away from my Petunias - He likes to pull the blooms off!
 Decorating Easter Eggs (out of order)
 Hosted Auntie Mollie's Surpise Sweet Sixteen!
 Being Grandpa's Buddy
 Quality Time w/ Grandma

2 comments:

nicole said...

Love all the picture updates~looks like you guys have been busy! Glad you can finally enjoy a long summer off. I want to see more of you and your tummy!

Candie said...

I am so jealous of Natty's hair! Lauren's just doesn't want to grow past her shoulders. I also agree with Nicole, we need to see more pics of your tummy!